We are accepting new Denplan patients and transferring your existing Denplan Care to DCS is very straight forward. Just ring us on 0191 3844447 for more information or to make an appointment.
Denplan was set up in 1986 by two dentists who wanted to offer an alternative to NHS dentistry. They created a system that simplified administration within the dental practice. Denplan Care includes preventive care and worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover, together with the range of restorative dental treatments found in private dentistry, and helps you budget for your dental care.
Durham City Smiles is a Denplan Excel registered practice. Denplan is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. They have over 6,500 member dentists and around 1.7 million patients across the country, offering a range of dental payment plans to suit every oral health need and budget. With Denplan Care, it’s easier to keep your teeth in excellent condition without worrying about unexpected bills.
Monthly payments for adults start from only £16.97/month.
What’s included with Denplan at DCS?
- Dental check-ups (as clinically necessary at no additional charge)
- Scaling, polishing and other hygiene treatment (as clinically necessary at no additional charge)
- Dental x-rays
- Same day emergency dental appointments
- Crowns, dentures and bridgework (excluding lab fees )
- Necessary Dental extractions
- Necessary fillings (we only do white fillings at DCS)
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Root canal treatment
- Preventative dental advice and therapy
If you are traveling away from home and have a dental emergency, Denplan cover will provide:
- Emergency dental treatment when you are over 40 miles away from your registered Denplan dentist
- Worldwide dental emergency Helpline telephone number.
Should you have a dental injury, Denplan cover at DCS includes:
- Cover for treatment following a dental injury
- Temporary emergency dental treatment in UK and overseas
- 24-hour worldwide dental emergency helpline
Supplementary Insurance also includes:
- Up to £12,000 towards one course of mouth cancer treatment for up to 18months following diagnosis (smokers are included)
Please note: Denplan cover does not include laboratory fees (to build crowns etc.), prescriptions and referrals. See www.denplan.co.uk for full terms & conditions.
How much is Denplan at DCS?
Monthly payments for adults start from only £16.97/month, children £11.84/month.
Although Denplan collect your payments, your fees are actually set by your dental team. Following a full examination your dentist will explain what fee category you would be placed in based on your oral health needs. To find out more about your fees and the most suitable payment plan give us a call to arrange an appointment with one of our dentists. They will be able to tell you more about your payments, and the care that you would be entitled to receive as part of your payment plan.
And if more family members join, the following discounts are applied –
• 5% Two group members
• 10% Three group members
• 15% Four or more group members
How to join Denplan at DCS?
Call us to arrange a dental consultation : 0191 3844447 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org